Thursday 30 May 2013

First Blog Post

So this is my very first blog post, how exciting. I've browsed so many great blogs over the past few months and now I get to join the party. The name of the blog is Squeeze Quilts because I am trying to squeeze quilts into my busy life. Ideally I am squeezing them in by actually making them, but when that's too much just looking at lovely pictures and blogs, and failing that, squeezing under a real quilt itself is enough. Once I figure out how to make this blog page a bit prettier and upload photos I can get this thing off the ground properly.

2 comments:

  1. I started my blog at the beginning of the week. Not as difficult as I expected but not that easy for a novice! Good luck with your blogging. I look forward to seeing lots of progress!

    ReplyDelete